MY NATURAL HAIR REGIMEN

03:42





Hey lovelies, welcome back to another post

So sorry that I did not post anything last week, I have been supper busy with work and training.
Anyways let’s get into today’s blog titled “my natural hair Regime”

What will be discussed in this blog?

  1. Detangling and moisturising
  2. Hot oil treatment
  3. Shampoo time
  4. Deep conditioning/ protein treatment
  5. Co – Wash,
  6. Style as desired

So let’s get started;

STEP ONE – DETANGLING 

I take my hair down from whatever hair style I have in (usually cornrows), then I finger detangle to get that kink out and then I comb my hair with my wide tooth come

STEP TWO – HOT OIL TREATMENT
I only started doing this step recently and I love how my hair feels after it. What I do is after detangling my hair I use a mixture of oils (coconut, almond, Jamaican black castor oil and olive oil) together in a bottle, I put the bottle in hot water to heat it up. I then coat my hair in sections with the oil. I leave it on for 30 mins with a plastic bag and scarf on my head and after 30 mins I places a hot towel on my head till the towel gets cold.

STEP THREE – SHAMPOO TIME (optional for shampoo day only)

Like I previously mention I don’t shampoo my hair all the time because my hair is very dry and doesn’t need to be strip any further of its oils (instead I pree-poo).

But on shampoo day, I shampoo my hair with Treseme Shampoo or Timotei pure after detangling to get rid of all the build-up and give me a fresh clean scalp!


STEP FOUR - DEEP CONDITION TIME! 
Depending on how my hair feels or when I last had a protein treatment (I do this once a month) I deep condition my hair with my “Argan oil deep conditioner or my Mega Growth deep conditioner.
When I need a protein treatment I use the Organic Hair Mayonnaise or I make my own (This is what I do a lot of the time). I let the treatment sit in my hair for somewhere between 2 hours to overnight! – Only overnight when I’ve become really lazy and too tired to wash it out.

STEP FIVE RINSE WITH CONDITIONER

I first of all rinse the treatment off my head then I co- wash with my Treseme conditioner to make my hair feel silky smooth and shiny

STEP SIX STYLE AS DESIRED

I apply all my oils to my hair and I style as I want.

Thank you for reading this, don't forget to comment, share and subscribe, till next time!


Want to be featured on my blog? CLICK ME
Need some inspiration? Click me

DISCLAIMER

Please not this is MY hair regimen, you don’t have to do everything I do, find out what’s best for YOUR hair and stick with it

Please be careful when using new products and follow your doctor’s advice.
Note – I am not a professional when it comes to hair, I am just a girl learning what works best for me, so follow each step with caution

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe